Saturday 17 September 2011

The Wedding Blogger Reviews + Bonus Videos!

The Wedding Blogger has been out for a couple of weeks now, and 21 copies have been sold so far. The reviews have been flooding in. I thought I would share some of them with you now.




 


Surely all these people can't be wrong?
Have you bought the book yet?
If not, why not? 
If you're reading this then chances are you're actually in it.
You can read more about the book HERE

I was rooting through my computer and found a couple of videos I shot on my phone while at Ian's Stag do and wedding, and a couple from Kev's stag do.
I'll put them up on Monday for you to enjoy, in the mean time, here's a teaser.


 
If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE


 
If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE


That's All For Now


Until Next Time


Have A Nice


Andy G




If you would like to subscribe to this blog then point your interweb browser to Http://www.TheNewAdventuresOfAndyG.com and put your email address in the box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then I will come to your home and perform the entire Star Wars trilogy, myself, using only household objects as props.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this great content, I really enjoyed the insign you bring to the topic, awesome stuff!
    Wedding Reception Hall Rental in Los Angeles

    ReplyDelete