Saturday 27 August 2011

A New Review of Fifty Envelopes!




As regular readers might be aware, I am nearly finished my next book, The Wedding Blogger. The proof copy has been ordered and all that needs to be done now is fix the inevitable 200 problems that will no doubt occur. I was uploading the file to LULU.com, the print on demand website where my book will be released when I noticed that my first book Fifty Envelopes had a new review. And a very good one. So good infact I thought I would share it with you today.




Ratings & Reviews

Lulu Sales Rank: 35141
Your Rating:
Rated 5.0 stars Rated 5.0 stars Rated 5.0 stars Rated 5.0 stars Rated 5.0 stars

2 People Reviewed This Item

Jul. 7, 2011 By laura venables
I couldn't put this book down, it was so funny. At a fiver it is well worth a punt even if you don't like it, you will though, it's ace. As the author leads you through the journey that his 50 envelopes took him on you'll be enthralled and also in stitches. I have never met the author or worked with him and he has not paid me to write this glowing review. In fact he has actually never bought me a drink ever. Why am I being nice about his book.... it is really good though and apparently he needs the money.

How ace is that?
It's almost as good as the first review the book received, way back in September 2010.


* * * * * Sep. 4, 2010 By andy
The Greatest book I have ever written!


A big thank you to Laura Venables, who ever you are.
Remember people Fifty Envelopes is still available to buy for a mere £5.(Plus Postage & Packaging)
CLICK HERE to take you to the site
And if you buy it TODAY ONLY (August 27th) You can recieve a 20% discount using dicount code: SCHOOLEDUK
You know it makes sense
That's All For Now
Until Next Time
Have A Nice
Andy G
Would you like to subscribe to this blog?
Simply go to www.TheNewAdventuresOfAndyG.com and put your email in the wee box that says "subscribe"
Remember if you do subscribe then that offically makes you "awesome", and if you don't that offically makes you a "Fooking Cump"

* * * * *

No comments:

Post a Comment