Friday 26 August 2011

Chef Dave and The Whipping Of The Spoon


It's the video that you never knew you wanted to see, Chef Dave and The Whipping Of The Spoon.
I hope you enjoy it.



If you can't see the video above then stop reading this crap on facebook and CLICK HERE

I hope this video will help make Chef Dave become the internet sensation he deserves to be. If you want to see more of Chef Dave, you can see him in the first film I made for school, The Playhouse.

That's All For Now

Until Next Time

Have A Nice

Andy G

How about subscribing to this crappy little blog? Then you'll get it sent straight to your inbox.
Simply go to http://www.TheNewAdventuresOfAndyG.com/ and put your email address in the wee box that says "subscribe."
If you do subscribe then I will let you whip a spoon out of my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment